jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Easy morning run with a couple of strides

This morning woke up at 6:30 a.m. since it was a public holiday today , went out with danilo at 7 a.m., to the mirador I had planned to do only 9k, when I went out I felt very good but as soon as I crossed the 3k the energy level started to get down and my legs got tired, when I had 5.5k I did 2 x 100m strides with Danilo since he was doing 12 strides, the time for those strides that I did were around 19 and the second one in 16-17 felt fast on these, I have no raw speed, then ran with Danilo to home to finish 9.4k where I only measured 9k in 51:46.

The heat was horrible and the humidity was very high, I dont know if that is the reason that I am feeling like a yo yo on runs, but I am not feeling very good.

But something good about This morning run, the leg did not bother me at all, even when I started. Hope that it continues that way. Tomorrow is a critical day since the 4th day of running start to hurt me very bad, hope that tomorrow is not the case.

9.4k total, timed 9k in 51:46.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario