jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Predawn running

This morning I was up at 5:00 a.m. because I had classes in the morning at 7 , so went out running with my brother at 5:25 a.m. went out for 9k today to the mirador, I never felt good, felt like crap, near the end I started to feel better but then I felt really bad again, no energy today and the breathing was somewhat labored, I am happy to have gotten my run in though. 9k today in 51:26. Not that bad compared to how I felt. Its nice to be done before 6:20 a.m.

9k total, 51:26.


Another note is that I think that this morning I felt so bad was because my father told me that the weather at 5:00 a.m. was at 40 degrees celsius, too hot and I believe it since I was sweating in the first km, very rare in a morning run.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario