miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Back on the wagon once again

Have been resting for the past 6 days, from Thursday to Sunday was unable to run because I was out the city and did not take my running clothes, Monday and Tuesday was lazyness and injury frustration at the same time.
This morning I did not hear the alarm at 5.15 a.m. but my desire was so big and realized that I love running so much and cant live without it that at 11:39 a.m. with around 37 celsius temps I went out for my 30 min run, put the watch on time of day and did 3 laps to the conservatory and the 5.5k route that get me closer to the 30 mins range, did 30:29 for 5.5k, felt a bit tired but good at the same time. Oh well, I feel incredibly happy to be out there once again, the shin splints did not bother me during the run, but as I type this , its bothering me a bit. Very hot weather but very happy anyway!!
5.5k total, 30:29.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario