martes, 3 de abril de 2012

Mega predawn run

This morning woke up at 4:40 a.m. to run with my brother Danilo, We took off at 4:58 a.m. He was going to do 16.5k but I only would do 7k to test the leg, after 1 mile he dropped me and I could not catch him, I have a stomache bothering me as soon as I woke up, the shin splints did not bother me at all, but I had the cramp of the last time I ran , around the ankle, at least I am better from the shins, it makes sense since in the past month I have not run much due to that. Felt good today and very happy to be out there at that time, I felt awesome in the last 2 kms( of course, that was the time that I finally woke up:D). Weather was very hot! finished the 7k in 42:10 a bit slower than I would wanted, but just put the watch on time of day and cruised along!Happy tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario