miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

Nice morning run

This morning I skipped the predawn run once again, but at 11:30 a.m. I decided to go out for my run, was not sure because it was pouring rain since I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and given my leg splints circunstance I was not sure, anyway, I decided to go, why not run if I can? other cant, so motivated and went out glad I did, the weather was excellent, felt very good, although out of shape!! did 6.5k to the conservatory, put the watch on time of day so did 37:58 for the 6.5k, the effort felt very easy and was holding back at times to avoid going faster, I am going to build up the miles slowly and only add intensity (tempos and intervals) 8 weeks out of an important race, of course, when I reach the 40-50 miles per week in the base phase I lll throw ocassionaly a medium tempo or medium workout in there! Happy Humpday! 6.5k,37:58.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario