domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Nice morning run

Yesterday took the day off! Was worried about some classes and skipped the run, but I am transitioning to 5-6 runs per week so no worries. This morning went out at 8:42 a.m. to do 7.5k to the conservatory at an easy pace, the effort was easy, when I was completing the 5 laps I was running with another guy who suggested me to do another lap, since its a good thing to add miles I accepted, and ended doing 8.5k, this is my longest run since my last race on March 25th,so I am heading the right direction, I hope to build the base miles to 40+ per week. The weather was great and I felt pretty good, the shin splints did not bother me at all, it seems that this easy pace training is healing me up!! Happy Sunday! 8.5k total, 49:52. Runs this week: 4 runs, I am getting better!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario