domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

5 laps to the conservatory at sunrise

Yesterday moved the run to the afternoon, and in the afternoon got lazy and skipped the run, it seems that if I dont run in the morning I miss the run. This morning was up at 7:25 a.m. and was out the door at 8:00 a.m. with the sun in full force, but I went out at an easy pace and got to the conservatory, did 5 laps there, 4 laps easy and the last lap did 4 x 20 seconds strides, those strides loosened up the legs and I finished feeling pretty smooth. Finished the 7.5k in 42:38, feeling strong. The weather was a bit hot, but the trees inside the conservatory provided air. Great run. I cant wait to be back in full training load and incorporate some threshold and speed( confidence boosters)workouts. Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario