domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Dawn to the conservatory

This morning I was up at 6:30 a.m. and was raining pretty hard and were thunders in the mix. I woke and spent some time in the computer, on dailymile and on the Berlin marathon site to see how Stefan and Mutai did. They both ran great races!! At 7:30 a.m. I went out to do my run to the conservatory, the route was the same that I have done for most of this week. 6 laps to the conservatory and back home. I did not look at the watch today but knew that I was moving faster than the last few days, even locked in a "fast"pace for the last 3 kms, with the last one been the fastest as I sped up significantly in the last 500m, 8.52k in 48:04. Thought that I was going a bit slower, but I cant complain! I did not feel quiete good in the first half, the stomach was somewhat angry!! Have a great Sunday all!! Now I am waiting to see how David Spell does in his marathon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario