lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Predawn run to start the week and a new training cycle

After yesterday crazy night eating at Chillis, ate a lot of nachos and a big hamburguer with fries, I wanted to work it off this morning. Woke up at 5:30 a.m. and out at 6:10 a.m. I am off from work today so no biggie in going a bit late for my run. Today I did the exact same route as yesterday, to the conservatory, 5 laps in the conservatory and back home, for a total of 7.51k or so, in a time of 43:53. The legs felt very fresh today and I was feeling pretty good outside the GI problems that I experienced early in the run, thought that the GI problems would shorten my run, but it did not. Happy to have run today, happy to have the will to start training hard again. Have a grea day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario