martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

Predawn to the conservatory

Yesterday took the day off. Had the right hamstring and left calf tight, so I decided not to overdo. Yesterday I made the decision to become a predawn/dawn runner again. This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. and out the door at 5:50 a.m. I spent a lot of time trying to resolve my GI problems in the bathroom after those fried chicken that I ate yesterday night. Fortunately, did not have problems during the run and I felt good and the legs felt finally fresh and better as the run went by. At first when I got to the conservatory, the first 2-3 laps were in complete darkness so I had to be careful. Felt good and was very happy to have gotten my run in, the only problem was that I thought that I was going faster than I actually ran. 7.52k in 44:52, increased the speed in the last 100m to make it in sub 45 mins. Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario