miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Another predawn run

This morning I was up at 5:15 a.m. after going to bed at 10:30 p.m. which is early for me, anyway I woke up very sleepy, but I just said"out of bed, clothes on, out the dor"did not think, motivated my brother @dan G with me but He slept in so it was me, the darkness and the quiet of the predawn. This morning went to the conservatory and did 6 laps there, in the 5th lap I was getting a bit thristy and a bit tired, after the 6th lap headed home to finish the 8.52k run in 50:55. Again I thought that I was going a lot faster, even I sped up in the last 200s but hadnot seen the watch yet. I dont care too much about going slow on easy runs, the hard workouts are what really matters, and since I did not do a hardworkout , its all good. As my friend Dave spell says, Have a great Humpday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario