sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Catch up

Yesterday I ran early in the morning at 6:00 a.m., did the route that I did on Tuesday, I did it in 44:45, felt good overall, but I am feeling really tired these days due to the out of form state, well everything was going fine, but I was feeling terrible at work the whole day, when I got home at 7:00 p.m. I just lied in bed and fell asleep till today morning, I was feeling good today, but decided to take the day off from running out of caution, if I was sick, then a run would not have been wise. As I type this I am feeling pretty good and I ll continue my training tomorrow, 5 days a week of running is not bad, the consistency is coming back. Hopefully I ll keep feeling better and better.

Have a great weekend!and dont get drunk!:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario