martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Catching up

On Sunday I did 6.5k in the afternoon, 4 laps in the conservatory in 38:20, felt really good there to be honest. Finished very strong. Monday rest, honestly did not have nothing to rest from, but I did not run because I went to bed too late and I had classes in the afternoon till 9:30 p.m.

Today  I am off from work, so I did 6.5k at 8:30 a.m. , 4 laps in the conservatory at a very slow pace in 39:38.  I felt slow today, but after the run felt really good. I need to ramp up the frecuency and the distance run, if I keep like this I ll just do sub 24 mins on December 5k and my goal is more ambitious than that. I ll start running 6 times per week and will start eating better, that is the only way that I can get into that goal.

Have a great day everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario