domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Mad at myself

Had not run since Tuesday, I am getting home pretty late from work, and I am not running in the predawn so those days are DNRs. I am pretty upset with myself because I weighted myself yesterday and I had 192 pounds, one month ago I had 181 pounds, Man, I am eating a lot of food, and training very little, today I headed out at 10 a.m. to the conservatory to do my lately bread and butter run 6.5k, done in 39:58 feeling like shit the whole way. Good!! I only have 2 months till my goal race in December and I have taken advantage of time, I wont write anything so that I dont look like an idiot when I again do the same thing ( 2-4 days of running per week that wont take me anywhere). In my opinion to reach your potential you got to run minimum of 6 times per week. That when I ran all my PR´s. Need to start taking(writing in this case) less and taking massive action to accomplish my goals, not only in running but in other areas as well. At least I took action today and ll be satisfied runningwise until tomorrow!! Hope you have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario