viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

1 lap easy and 1 lap harder

Yesterday I went to the park after resting on Wednesday. Yesterday I felt good, so after getting to the park in 7:48, and 2 easy laps in 6:21,6:09, I threw a harder lap in 4:50, I let my mind wander that much so I even forgot that I was running hard, these days my mind is all over the place. then 2 more laps easy in 6:21,6:10 and another lap hard in 4:45, this lap was more focused on the task at hand. then I continued at that pace for 75 more secs to run what I guess was a bit more than 7.5k in 43:57.

I am feeling more and more confortable at those fast pace, maybe I am in better shape, maybe I am leaner, I dont know I have not weighted myself in almost a year. But people tell me that I am skinny, I am feeling good so I dont mind people critizing me.

Feeling pretty good this days, eventhough my mind is all over the place and running after 7:45 p.m. lately, no excuses, I want to run and I dont want lose what I have built this year.

Even right now I will dress and go running with my spanish runner friend, so maybe 8:00 p.m. yea sometimes you have to get your training in when you can.

Stay tuned for tonight`s run!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario