martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

Maintenance night run

Today was a very stressful day at work and that will continue. But thanks to my running I could relieve some of that stress and tension.

Today I headed out at 7:50 p.m. to the park and ran with my new friend Adelino, the guy from Valencia, He is a heck of a runner and a great guy. Of course I had to hurry up a bit today to keep up with him, I think We were going too slow for his taste.

I did 7.5k total in 44:40, so the pace was faster than my normal easy pace, but I felt good so I went with it. Good conversation also.

Laps were close to 6 mins and the last two in 5:34 and 5:32. Today it was supposed to be very easy, but I did not feel tired or sore at all,so I played it by feel. Maybe I am in better shape than I think, who knows!!

Happy to have gotten my run in! The weather was good!


Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario