domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

Finishing the week on a good note

The other night that I wrote Thursday`s post I said that I was going to run right away and that was what I did, I just did not post it. As I said I ran with Avelino and I headed out at 8:00 p.m. or so. The plan was to do 7.5k easy given that I ran a couple of harder laps yesterday. I accomplished the plan up to a point because We were running easy till the last lap when I threw a surge an did the last lap in 4:32, plus the 70 secs+ that I alwasy do I did at that pace also. I was huffing and puffing but Adelino was running very confortable.

The other laps were in 6:30-6:05, so We were runing before turining it up for the last lap. I did the 7.5k in 45:13.

Rested on Saturday.

And today I ran with my father at 10:00 a.m. and the heat was very strong, even an easy run today was hard given that heat, but We both managed to finish up well. Today I decided to run easy once again, but I was feeling tired and sloppy for the first couple of laps, so I decided to throw 4 strides in the last lap to feel better and I did.

Laps today were betwee in 6:21 and 6:16, but the last lap including the strides was in 5:29, finished the 7.5k in 46:26.

I am feeling in good shape and I am starting to get hungry of racing, lets see how it goes, I need to start doing more structured workouts.

5 runs this week, right where I wanted to be!

Have a great weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario