martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

Good progressive run

Today I  left work at 7:05 p.m. and was out running at 8:00 p.m. The plan was to run again at an easy pace, I headed out feeling good and got to the park in 8:01, then did 4 laps to fnish up there and talk a bit with Jose. The splits per lap were 6:28,6:16,5:43,5:11, then ran around 600-700m, so I did in total 5.8k or so in 35 mins. The reason of my 2 faster splits was that another guy that looked like a runner, in fact He was wearing a singlet that said running in Valencia marathon, Valencia is where my brother is at the moment. I felt good so when He passed me, I tried to keep contact and after a bit more than a lap I could pass him, but I can tell you that He was not running hard at all, his economy was very good. I supect He is a good runner.

All in all, felt very good in today`s run and it seems that that weekk did more good than harm. Total time was 35 mins as I said.

Have a great one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario