domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2016

Catching up

I could not run on Wednesday, because of the rain. Lately its starting to rain at 5:00 p.m. the whole night, not good.

On Thursday it also rained, but stopped by the time I got to the park that it was 8:30 p.m. or so, I did not wear my watch and just ran easy by effort, the first couple of laps felt like crap  and felt better and better as the run went by, I even started to race a guy that passed me, but it seemss that He only sped up for a couple of laps, because when I was doing my 5th lap, He stopped to a walk, I just increased effort to catch him, because the gap had grown up too much, finished the 7.5k there. Dont know the time, but it was not that easy.

Friday I left work too late and did not run.

Saturday missed the morning, so that meant that I had to run in the evening, and that is what I did. At 5:52 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and got there in 7:36, not feeling pretty good, but suprised with the fast arrival to the park, then stopped looking at the watch and felt awful for the next 4 laps, I recovered and felt better in the last couple of laps, in the last lap decided to speed up a bit, but the legs did not respond, so I did not put a lot of effort, but I was really surprised with the splits given that I felt like crap for basically the whole run.

Splits per lap were like 6:14,6:10,6:01,6:04,5:51,4:52. I felt much slower than that sub 5 mins. I am not running a lot, but it seems that I am not losing a lot of fitness either.

7.5k in 44:40 or so.

Today`s run will be done in the evening also, but if I want to increase my fitness I ll have to switch my runs to the morning, I am leaving work just too late and things will get worse, not to be negative, but that way is where things are heading towards.

Talk to you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario