sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

Nice easy morning run

Today I woke up at 6:00 a.m. but did not go out till 7:00 a.m. to run with my father to the conservatory, as I rest yesterday , I was feeling somewhat fresh and I got out at a very good clip, getting there in 7:31, I was surprised with that split, my father was a bit back and I never ran with him again till the final 1.2k because I waited for him in the park before going out.

After getting to the park I did 5 laps there, 1 lap easy, 2 with a goal of sub 10 mins, and 2 more easy, splits for laps were like this: 6:20,4:54,4:44,6:36,6:00, finished the 7.5k in 43:39.

I was happy with the splits in the 2k segment, but I did not feel very good in the breathing, was way too high, even though the pace did not feel that hard or fast, effortwise I was not at my peak. However, things have improved a lot, but I need to start doing longer tempos again.

I perform well in the morning, the downthing for me is waking up, but I ll have to do it on weekday runs too, I find that I am too tired after work and hungry, in the morning I feel fairly good and the weather is generally better early in the morning.

I ll have to see how that play out.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario