lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I could not run becasue I have a friend coming over, so DNR. The past week I only ran 3 times, not the worse frecuency, but not optimal either.

Today I went out running at 7:20 p.m. with my spanish friend Adelino, We got to the park in 7:39, and then We did 6 laps in the conservatory, I was not feeling the greatest, but not bad either. Splits for the 6 laps were 6:13,5:45,5:53,5:43, 5:47 and picked it up in the last one to finish up in 4:44 and 43:50 for 7.5k or a bit more.

That 4:44 felt faster than that honestly, but given that I am running less frecuenty lately, I am making sure that my runs are not completely easy. Probably tomorrow I ll speed up some again!

Good run to start the week!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario