domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Morning Easy run with my father

Today I woke up at 6:40 a.m. and headed out with my father at 7:30 a.m. with my father to the conservatory, with a good weather.

I was feeling good but decided to take it easy today, We ran together the whole run talking  and I took splits but never looked at them till the end, thought We were slower than We actually were.

Splits were 7:47 to get there, then 5 laps in 6:27 6:23, ,6:19,6:12,6:06 and back home to finish up the 7.5k in 46:42.

Effort is the most important thing here and We both ran easy.

5 runs to finish this week and glad that I could run consistently again given all the work lately!

Tomorrow I want to run in the morning, We will see if I can really make it!

Have a great weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario