jueves, 18 de enero de 2018

Bouncing back

I rested on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday was planned, but yesterday I wanted to run early, but I woke up with a sore throat, and my policy is that I dont run sick, and in this cold less, so I took it as rest.

Today I was back at the running, did not have to go to the internship. I ran at 10:20 a.m.,  the first 10 mins were rough, I did not feel good, but then in the second half started to feel much better and I finish the run feeling great. I have some kind of flu, I hope it does not get worse so that I can keep my running going. The route was the same as always without a watch, I ll see if I can get my watch repaired by this weekend. Around 35-36 mins.

Glad to get back to run, that makes me feel alive. The next 3 weeks will be hard because I have to finish up some Project and present them in college, so the past couple of days I have gone to bed past 1 a.m.

I hope that my running does not suffer much, but life is life!

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario