domingo, 21 de enero de 2018

Finishing the week

Today I ran at 6:00 p.m. and its getting dark later because I finished the run and it was light. The weather was in 18 celcius another hot day, so I did not wear the gloves, I felt a bit weird, because all my runs in the last few weeks has been with runs. I even took off my hat after the 8 min mark or so. The weather was pretty nice. At the end my ears started to bother me, so its important to know your body, that is why I never run without my hat eventhough I ran without gloves sometimes. Probably, the disconfort would have been great if the run would have been longer.

Around 36 mins. A lot of peoeple in the Debod temple, but it felt good to run after the whole day finishing a Project.

5 runs this week! I thought that it would not be posible, but I did it.

The consistency is good, but I am eating a lot!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario