martes, 9 de enero de 2018

Zapping the zero

Yesterday was a day off after 5 days running in a row.

Today I ran at 10:50 a.m., and did my bread and butter route without a watch, I have not fix my watch just yet. I went out at a good clip and kept the effort easy. The weather was at 0 degrees celcius today, but my hat and gloves did the job. I ran in shorts and short sleeves T shirt most of the time. My room mates always say to me that I ll get sick, that I am crazy to run in such conditions. I dont care, I go out anyway. As long as I dont let my sweaty gear get dry on me, I ll be fine. Its matter of trial and error, I know my body enough now that I know when to wear gloves or not, I always have to wear a hat because my ears hurt later if I dont wear one, and even when the weather is over 15 degrees I wear it.

A lot of people cant phanthom the idea of running when its cold, but they never try it, they stay inside making excuses, 0 celcius is not that cold either. A lot of things in life are by trial and error, you have to take action and learn.

Around 35-36 mins easy. Felt very good.

This month is going to be crazy in the master, but will try to keep my running consistently. I will have to run before sunrise if necessary.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario