domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

Easy run to finish up the week

Since my watch is not working, I am running watchless, so I headed out to do the same route, it was not raining, but at one point it started pouring just a bit, luckily that did not last much and I can run pretty well, I even increased the pace a bit when I felt good. Around 35 mins for the route. This run was done at 5:45 p.m. and it was 2 celcius so the hat and gloves did the trick. I will have to get my watch fixed, because I like timing my runs and I want to time some intervals.

5 runs this week, after the race in Valencia and my soreness, my week started a bit late on Wednesday, but I was able to accomplish my goal and finish the week pretty well. Very awful week with the rain and stuff, but when you have to train , you gotta train. Its not only eat like a pig, you have to exercise too.

I weigh myself yesterday prior to breakfast and after waking up, the scale read 90.00 kgs which is 198 pounds. A lot of work needs to be done.

Tomorrow I am back to classes, so my running time will switch to the morning- lunch , like before.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario