sábado, 12 de junio de 2021

Easy run and pre race shake out

Yesterday morning, I was out at 6 a.m. to do the blasco route again, I felt much better than on Thursday. Basically ran the same time, just 1 second slower than on Thursday. Felt good, but the heat is increasing and the race tomorrow ( I type this on Saturday) will be hot. I will give my best though. Did 50:45 for 8.3k.

Today morning, I was out at 7:15 a.m. to the blasco park and started doing laps till the watch read 40 mins, then stopped and did 6 x 20 seconds with 1 min rest or so. First one felt very slow and then felt better as the strides went on as usual. Then jogged a couple of mins to home. The strides and the jog home took me 8 mins, so I did 48 mins for the day. Did around 7.6k or so total.

I am feeling a bit tired, and feeling a crap in my left ankle. It seems that the left leg is a mess these days. Maybe I am getting old. No excuses though, I will run my best. Also trying to lose a few pounds. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario