sábado, 19 de junio de 2021

Shake out pre race

 Today I was up at 06:10 a.m., but headed out to run at 7:15 a.m. to the blasco park. Did only 40 mins easy, but then did 6 x 20 seconds strides with 40 seconds rest in between. Felt better in the last strides. In the beginning of the run felt the heart at 1000 beats per minute and felt tired. Then after the 20 mins started to feel better. Did several laps until complete the 40 mins. My brother was there doing an easy run, but he showed up late so when he showed up, I only had 10 mins remaining or something like that.

Tomorrow I will race another 5k called ponle freno Valencia. I was not going to run it since I have done a lot of racing in the past month, but on Monday I registered, that 23.00 really let me a bad taste in my mouth. I hope to break 23.00 tomorrow. I already did one month ago, but I want to do it again in the heat. My brother will race in this one. On Thursday he did 23.38 in practice with a lot of heat. We will see how it goes, maybe we can work together during the race.

I hope I feel better tomorrow and ready to rock and roll. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario