domingo, 27 de junio de 2021

Sunday morning run

 Today I headed out at 7:10 a.m. with my brother to the port. The plan was to do 60 mins of running. I did 62:15 or something like that. Very confortable run, but cramps in my left ankle. The glute and hamstring are behaving quiet well, but now that cramp make me start limping, then it gets better and I can run normally, but I dont know why I have that cramp, because in my last day of running ( race day) I felt awesome and even after the race, next days I did not feel any soreness or nothing.

The training for fall races has started yesterday, so workouts start on Wednesday. No time to lose. Yesterday started doing push ups as well, for upper body strength. Did 4 x 5 repeats, its a shame, but better to start easy and do it consistently than doing 4 x 10 and last 1 week sore. 

Basically a rest week this week with only 2 runs. Goal for next week are going to be 6 runs. 


Today I did around 6 miles for the day. Around 6:20/km pace, so very easy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario