sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2021

Afternoon easy run

 Today the right leg was bothering a bit in the morning. I did not have plans in the evening so I ran in the afternoon. I ran at 5:30 p.m. in the blasco park. The goal today was to run my normal run which is 45+ mins and not stuck in the 32-35 mins for 1-2 weeks, thats what I did after I was recovering from COVID on August, but now I feel pretty good, so its best to get back to my normal runs right away. I will have to be careful on workouts. Did 46:16 for 8 laps in the blasco park, my 7.5k route. Mentally it was long, but I felt pretty good on the body. The weather helped a ton, I barely broke a sweat. The last 2-3 laps were already dark and basically I was alone in the park exercising. Again wore shorts and short sleeve. I dont know how exercisers can wear long sleeves on 17-18 celsius.  The righ let bothering me at the beginning, but then it felt pretty good, I barely felt it after the half. A good sign. 

Felt good. I hope to get back into the swing of swings quickly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario