martes, 23 de noviembre de 2021

Evening easy run with 6 strides

Today I headed out at 06:45 p.m. to run to the blasco park. I waited so long, because I was still full from my lunch, which was delicious. Chinese food. Felt pretty good today on my run. The weather was cold, so I felt the cold in the first 5-10 mins, but then felt just fine. Everyone was covered head to toe, but there I was in shorts and short sleeve t shirt. I did 8 laps easy and in the laps 6 to 8 I incorporated 6 strides at a controlled pace. Testing the leg more than anything. Did not look at the watch today and kept the effort easy. The leg did not bother except in the first stride. After the first one, it kind of loosen up and I felt pretty good. 

45:09 total for the 8 laps including 6 strides. Felt fine.

Tomorrow interval work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario