martes, 16 de noviembre de 2021

Easy night run

 Yesterday was a day off. I ate fried chicken instead.

Today I ran with my homemate. We went to the blasco park at 7:20 p.m. but at that time is already pretty dark at this time of year. We did 8 laps in the blasco park at a good clip. I ran watchless today as I wanted to keep the effort easy. I wore short sleeves, but it was cold. No wind though, so I was fine. 7.5k total feeling pretty good. The leg bothered me as usual in the beginning, then I can run just fine, but I feel it bothers me though. In the last 1.5 lap Miguel built a 100m gap until the end. I just decided that I would not try to match his move. Around 45-46 mins according to Miguel´s watch.

Tomorrow morning I will do a fartlek workout as I am going to the movies at night. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario