martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I wanted to run in the afternoon but got home pretty hungry , till the point of fainting because of the hunger, skipped the run. Wanted to run this morning but moved to the afternoon risking to not run again, I leave work earlier today so I started my run today at 6:40 p.m. went out to the conservatory without a watch and did 6 laps there, the first few miles were sluggish and experienced a strong side stitch but I could overcome it. It was good to just roll easy and not worry about splits, I need to do runs like this more often since I am obsessing with splits even on easy days, which could be a dangerous game. Too much people in the conservatory, it was unconfortable at times because you just dodged people everytime, but too much energy there and good music too. Weather was decent!! Have a great night! 8.5k total untimed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario