sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

Back again

No running since Wednesday, pure lazyness to wake up early.

This morning I forced myself to go out at 6:30 a.m. with my father to the mirador, We ran together till 2.5k to go, He pushed the pace everywhere and for me was not an easy feat, but not hard either, finally He gave in and I gapped by 1 min at the end, I dont know for sure because I dont wear a watch. We did 8k today. I am very surprised, after He decreased the excess weight He can keep up with me easy and I dont doubt that He could run sub 50 mins 10k right now, He improved a lot in the last month. I do better start training consistently again or He will kick my butt soon. I felt really good at the end, felt strong also, but He made push the pace more than I would have liked. 8k untimed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario