miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

Untracked morning run

Yesterday slept in so did not run, I have to avoid that.

Today I am off from work since they owed me a day from last week.  I slept in a bit, but went out to my run at 8:20 a.m. without a watch to the conservatory, the conservatory is being repaired so it has close parts, so I had to run how I could, well I run and run and run, dont know the exact time since I dont wear a watch anymore, and the distance could not be tracked since I was not doing a regular lap out there, I dont care too much, I just know that I got a good amount of running in and the most important thing right now is to get the consistency back. I think I did 50+ mins but dont know for sure. Good run, a bit hot there but glad that I could run!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario