lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Nice run

Today is a public holiday here so I was off from work, I woke later than planned, at 8 a.m. and went out running at 8:45 a.m., Was out to the mirador again because the conservatory is closed till December, so flat terrain til December unless I find another hilly route which I might do. Went out without a watch a bit faster than planned, and pushed even more over the first half, I was feelinga bit tired when I hit the halfway point 4.2k, then turned back and eased back somewhat, but then I pushed again and eased again and so on, its good to run free and according to how you feel in the moment, I finished feeling better but tired, did 8.4k total. Too hot there. I ran in my new kick today, the New balance minimus, Ill start using them since the old ones are done!! Have a great Monday folks!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario