domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Good morning 10k

This morning I headed out with my father to the mirador at 7:20 a.m. , I ran 3k together, then He was climbing steps and I just kept going to the 5k mark ( from my house), turned back, then with 3.5k to go I met my father again We ran for a while but then He fell back, Those stairs are very steep and big!, my pace was easy since I was a bit sore in the calves and left hamstring, just enjoyed the feelings, scenary and the run itself, finished feeling pretty strong, in the end my father caught me, but He had to work too hard to do it, I did not accelerate at anypoint in this run, I just ran easy and confortable to complete the 10k. I felt stronger than I thought I would. Have a great Sunday!!

Runs this week: 4 runs, need to increase that!and I will!! Running is a gift and it gives you freedom!No better way to start the day, will have to remember that when I am fighting with the bed on the dark mornings before work!I think it will worth. I also want to run more races next year, just for fun, of course giving my best! but without pressure of time!I am enjoying the running a lot more that way and I think that I can run faster that way, if not, at least I would have enjoyed the running much more! in the end that is whats about!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario