viernes, 3 de marzo de 2017

Another morning run

Today I woke up at 5:30 a.m., and was out the door a couple of mins before 6 a.m., I felt better today, things are getting in the  right directions, not 100% yet, but things are improving. I did 3 laps in the conservatory and back for a total of 5.5k.

Got to the co nservatory in 7:58 or so, then did 3 laps in 6:28,6:18,6:14, then back home in 7:11 for a total of 34:43 for 5.5k. I am liking these morning runs and I am happy that things are improving, hope that things keep getting better from here.

I just came home from eating a 1 pound burguer, I just wanted to take revange since first time I tried I could not finish, but this time I did it. Need to burn those calories off during the weekend!!

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario