martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Zapping the zero

Yesterday when I woke up it was raining very hard, so I opted to skip the run and take the day off.

This morning was up at 5:40 a.m. and was out the door at 6:07 a.m, or so, I started feeling cold, dont remember the last time I felt cold when I run. Within 1k I no longer felt cold, but the breeze was very cool, did not feel great, so could not take advantage fully of that weather.

Today I did 5 laps in the conservatory and got back home, got to the conservatory in 7:49 if I remember correctly, then 5 laps in 6:21,6:22,6:15,6:00,6:10 and back home in 6:57 to complete the 7.5k in 46:30. I did not feel like in the past week of training, but I did not feel great also, but felt decent at the end.

Glad that I got my training in!

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario