sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

1 week off

I took 1 week off, so my last run was last Saturday. This was not planned, but I just did not find the motivation to run in the evening for the whole week, and in the morning I cant run because the apartament door is not working from the outside in, so this morning I was back at it with my father.

I think I needed this week off, because I felt pretty good and the pace was much faster than normal, I just did 5.5k today, to get back into things. I got to the conservatory in 7:03, then did 3 laps in 5:54,5:50,5:49, then back home in 6:27 to finish up the 5.5k in 31:31. My father finished in 34:52.

I felt good and fresh, I think that when I donate my blood I should have taken a week off, maybe I needed that week, maybe not, but today I felt pretty good and rested.

Last week when I tried to do 2 laps in 10 mins, that should be easy for me, but it was a struggle and I even had to stop for a break because I was huffing and puffing pretty hard.

I am happy to get back into things!

Let the consistency begin!

Have a great Satuday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario