miércoles, 8 de marzo de 2017

Predawn run

Today I was up again at 5:40 a.m., and was out at 6:00 a.m. I went out to the conservatgory and never looked at the watch till the end of the run. I did 5 laps in the conservatory and back home. I felt that I never kind of woke up during the run, lol.

I ran the last 1.5 laps with a fellow exerciser there, that I have run with in the past. I finished the 7.5k in 47:05, I thought that I was going faster, but I felt a bit tired today and never felt loose. But it felt good to be done and to have the rest of the day " free", ha! I left work at 7:42 p.m., so not much time free, but at least running in the morning allow me to not get pressured in the evening to run, I can do it stress free in the morning.

Splits were 7:55 to get there, 5 laps in 6:28,6:23,6:20,6:09,6:09, then back home in 6:57. Felt good at the end but as I said, I felt that I never woke up, ha!

Another run in the books, hope to feel fresh soon, to get in  a stress workout!

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario