miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Awful beuatiful predawn run

Finally I ran predawn today, woke up at 5: 15 a.m. had everything ready the night before, dressed and was out, very sleepy . Have rested in the past 2 days, thought that the shin splint were way better since in the race did not bother me at all, ok, the morning was beautiful, really missed running predawn and enjoyed the scenario very much, but I was suffered from the leg pain the whole run, thought to turn back after 1 km, but got to the mirador and did 6k in pain, got better a bit in the final meters of the run, the original plan was to do 8k, but the leg really ruined everything, oh well!! ast least I got my run in, did 36:58 for 6k and put the watch on time of day.
BTW, today I turn 1 year of predawn running or latemorning running, but no evening or afternoon runs, which was my sacred hour!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario