viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Predawn easy 10k

Yesterday I decided to take the day off, as soon as I got out of bed my left shin splin was bothering me a lot and I decided to call it a day right away, took ibuprophen and massage the are a bit so that I could be better for this morning.
This morning woke up at 5:35 a.m. and my father and I were out at 6:10 a.m. a bit late for a weekday, when I started the shin splint bothered me, but I thought that it was going to be worse, bothered the first min of the run, then it eased up a bit, but never dissapeared. Today I did 10k easy with the out 5k in 30:50 and the back 5k in 26:58. I always run much better in the second half since I start the run halfasleep. The weather was great, finished the run in 57:50. Tomorrow I want to do a workout but that will depend on my left leg.
10k total, 57:50

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario