miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

Back to the predawn: 1 min repeats

Yesterday was doing my interval workout in the afternoon, but after my nap, felt pretty tired and some muscles werea bit sore and stiff, so I decided to move it to this morning. This morning after a late night ( went to bed at 12:30 a.m.) was up at 5:00 a.m. since I have to be earlier at work for a meeting(....) was out with my brother at 5:30 a.m. to the conservatory and I was already having GI problems, but during the run was not a problem, was not feeling bad so after 17 mins warm up I did 8 x 1 min faster than 5k pace for sure,maybe 3k pace, was going to do 10 repeats, but by 6 I was feeling tired so I call it a day , no need to push to the pain threshold this early in the season and year. Did 16 mins cool down for a total of 48:44 for 8.5k. Felt good, but I would have liked to feel better during the intervals. Its only 6:29 a.m. and I already posted and ran Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario