miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

Easy predawn to the conservatory

This morning was up at 5:20 a.m. and after a long debate due to my lack of motivation rather than wanting to sleep, I thought about my goals and went out there with my father to the miradora at 6:00 a.m., I had not visited the mirador since the 5k race, so it was nice to change the conservatory route a bit. We went out together till the mile point or so, then I just dropped him and ran my pace, after the 3k I was just cruising the 5:40s per k and was getting faster with each km at the same effort, finished the 9k in 51:15 (26:48,24:24), negative split of more than 2 mins and felt much better in the second half , for the first half I was not feeling pretty good due to the fired chicken that I ate yesterday. Its incredible how crappy you feel before a morning run and how great you feel in the middle and at the end of a morning run. Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario