sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Predawn stroll

This morning was up at 5:20 a.m. with not much problem, it is becoming automatic, but I ll tell you when I get to 3 weeks doing only predawn runs. I went out to the conservatory just before 6 a.m. and with my father again, but once We got there We were running in opposite directions( I almost always run counter clockwise laps, he does not). I decided to follow my brother's steps on his yesterdays run, He took it very easy and I did the same thing this morning, I wanted to do 7 laps to the conservatory at whatever pace, I am just becoming more consistent and ramping up my weekly mileage so I need to be careful with pace, I ll do a tempo run tomorrow though! the 9.5k were in 58:12, very easy paced. Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario