martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Afterwork short intervals

Today I had planned to do a light workout to estimulate a bit the system. After work at 6:40 p.m. I went out again to the conservatory and warmed up 17+ mins, then did 6 x 1 mins at a hard effort, with 1 min rest, then the rest was cool down, in total I did 8.5k in 48:27. During the repeats I felt good and with good form, but the breathing was pretty labored by the last one. I was happy with the effort and with the way I felt there. The laps passed by pretty quicky since you focus on the fast portions. Very good short workout. The last 2 days the weather has been pretty good since both are rainy days, fortunately no rain when I went out, a pretty great breeze and fresh air. Have a great Night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario