viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Night Tempo run

I was suppossed to run this morning, but I slept in. I ran after work and thought about moving my tempo run to tomorrow since I went out pretty late from work, I did not get out to run till 7:30 p.m. one of the latest run that I have done ever, but I was determined to run no matter what, I still had in mind to do the tempo run (was thinking of 2 x 2 laps in the conservatory), when I warmed up around 15 mins, I went out to do 4k continious tempo run( 4 laps to the conservatory), were in 4:55,4:51,4:55,4:56 for a total of 19:38 for 4k. One of my slowest tempo runs ever, but I felt the effort and it was no easy feat, I could feel the work on every lap. I am out of shape but at least I am working the systems that will improve my fitness. did 2.2k warm up and cool down for a total of 8.5k. The weather was pretty hot even at night!! I was soaking a the end! Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario