domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Back on the horse

Last time I ran was on Monday and after that was not water supply to run and wash the clothes, the last 2 days were lazy for me honestly. Today afternoon I took advantage that my girlfriend was on a friend´s house and I got to run at 4:00 pm. the earliest I have run in the p.m. in years so the sun was shining hard and it was too hot, but I hydrated pretty good during the day and did pretty good, did 3 laps to the conservatory and did a total of 5.5k in 31:27 with the watch on time of day, just effort base running, felt surprised with the fast pace given the weather and myself trying to hold back at times. I have decided to quit sodas and coke, did not drink it yesterday nor today, We will see how much that will last! that should help with the weight and the way I feel!! Happy to be back to the running scene!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario