miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Catching up

Had not run for the past week till yesterday. A combination of lack of water and lazyness ,but I ll never give up and ll never quit, so I am back. Yesterday was off from work and did 3 laps to the conservatory at 4:10 p.m. the laps were in 6:15,5:47 and 5:29, was feeling better and better as the run went by, but I was kind of full stomachwise, but then felt very good, did around 32 mins for the 5.5, clock got crazy when I stopped it at the finish of the run. Felt good. Today slept in and did not run, but tomorrow I ll be back on the horse once again hoping the water supply cooperate for the rest of the weeek. BTW, this is day number 11 of no coke or soda. Feel some cravings sometimes, but I always end up controling it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario